Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 31, 2014

State of the "All things Squatch Blog" address

Hello all, just a brief post about the the blog and whats coming up in the near future. First things first, I created this blog for a central place to post some of the cool things I find out in the woods. Some of these are Squatch related and some are not. Any possible Squatch evidence I document will be posted on this blog for you to decide for yourself if it's real Bigfoot evidence or not. I will be the first to admit that I am not an expert. I have been fortunate to have some very awesome close encounters with what I believe to be Sasquatch or Bigfoot. I hope to be able to continue having these experiences and to be able to better document them so that I can share them with you. With that said I have the bare essentials as far as equipment goes. I don't have the state of the art night vision cameras or sound recording devices. That might be the reason why the Bigfoot are so comfortable being around me....they know they are safe. Either way I will try my best to get this evidence out there for you all to see.

Aside from my own evidence I will posting anything that I find cool from around the internet pertaining to Bigfoot. This might be older videos from you tube that I really enjoy, which I already posted a few of them. Or it might be an interview with someone I really respect like Jim Lansdale. If you haven't already listened to Jim's interview please check it out, it's wonderful! I could possible put some non Bigfoot related material on the site as well. If anyone has anything they would like to see on this blog please let me know. I'm very open to suggestions. This is as much of your place as it is mine.

One thing I will be very resistant to, is posting anything related to known hoaxers or hoaxes. I feel that there are enough blogs and sites that cover that type of garbage. I will not give the hoaxers any of my time and effort or the attention that they are obviously starving for. Enough said!

Now on a positive note. I'm super excited to have a couple guest bloggers in the upcoming weeks. The first gentleman is Christopher from Bigfoot Huntin Vids. He's an avid Squatcher and creative writer of Bigfoot comedy videos on you tube. His you tube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSHH8bVxuawWQmc6nZSzD1w
and hes going to give us some insight on how he got into Bigfoot research and started making his popular Bigfoot comedy videos.

This next gentleman is Wes aka Squatchyink  from Bombshell Tattoo in Northern California. Wes is a big time friend of the Squatch and a killer tattoo artist. Wes is gong to be spilling the beans on his passion for all things Squatch including some of his awesome Squatch related tats. Hit Wes up on Instagram at SQUATCHYINK .

Thanks all and Happy Squatchin.....




No comments:

Post a Comment