Powered By Blogger

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Stick structures

I'm posting some pictures of some stick formations from my foray into my area on Sunday March 23. I'm NOT saying they are made by Bigfoot but they are very suspicious in nature. I know that the wind and bad weather can cause trees to fall in some weird manners. I also know that people walking in the woods can and do mess with sticks and logs. With that said, I'm finding these in some very remote areas, far away from normal foot traffic. As unlikely it is for people to be in these areas I cannot rule out the possibility. So I'm throwing this out there for you all to decide for yourselves.


























1 comment:

  1. Looks like a bunch of "lean to" -the kind a camper would make and throw a tarp over
    Ot Bigfoot. Never know without a camera... interesting. ..

    ReplyDelete