Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Countin the days!!

If you read my "Theory of migration" piece http://squatchinluver.blogspot.com/2014/03/theory-of-migration.html you would of read that the activity in my area doesn't pick up until early June. I also detail why I feel that early June is the start of the Squatchin season here in Western Pa...at least my part of Western Pa. So needless to say I'm itchin for some time in the woods. I feel like a ball player sitting on the sidelines watching his teammates play the game. Truth be told this sucks. But I'm being patient, biding my time. I know in a few short weeks I'm gonna be neck deep in Squatch...I hope. So please be patient with the blog right now. I know I'm recycling old material and posting other researchers stuff but in due time I hope to have some great evidence to share with you all.



With all that said I don't want to count my chickens before they are hatched. But I think we are going to have a superstar in the world of Bigfoot research as a blog contributor! I'm super stoked that he's considering coming aboard. He's been getting some super close activity on his property and has taken several great pics and video. I cannot disclose who he is just yet but I'm hoping in the coming weeks we will have our first submission from this gentleman. You will know when the time comes!


1 comment:

  1. Well Scott I am guessing this may be Mike Brookreson from San Antonio, TX also know as the city of Charles Barkley's favorite women.
    Chuck

    ReplyDelete