Powered By Blogger

Sunday, May 25, 2014

Great things man!

Folks as I mentioned a week or so ago, I will be starting my Squatchin adventures soon. I'm hoping and praying that the Squatch are there and haven't relocated. Word of their existence and location has been trickling out and more and more people are starting to "hang" around the area. I'm not sure how the Squatch will handle more human intrusion but I guess it will be great for research in general if I figure it out, even if it's at my own loss. So stay tuned for some of my own work coming up real soon. I'm getting tired of posting recycled junk!!

I also teased you all about a mystery guest researcher who will be contributing to the blog. That is still in the works I assure you. We are still in the contract negotiations and working out the millions that I will be paying him. Yes I am totally joking!!! Most of us have lives outside of the Squatch world and we can't be on the computer 24/7. Myself and this gentleman are corresponding via email and he is excited to share his research, and his experiences with all of us. What is so neat about doing Bigfoot research is sharing information and stories with other researchers. It's through this sharing of information that you can put pieces of the puzzle together and start to see the bigger picture! Myself and this gentleman have been doing that and we are having a WOW moment at  how similar our experiences are. He has been doing this a lot longer than I and all I can say is we are in for a treat with the work he's going to share with us. So I hope you all stay tuned because the next few weeks should be exciting! Happy Squatchin....


No comments:

Post a Comment