Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Camp Weekend

This past weekend I got to spend a little down time with some good friends and family at a camp in Northern Pa. We had a blast shooting guns, fishing, camp fires, and enjoying some adult beverages. As customary whenever I travel to an area, I always write up a blog post about any Bigfoot sightings from that area. The camp was located  in Jefferson County which is North West Pa.,with the closest well known town being Clarion.



The owner of the camp is not a huge fan of Bigfoot. To be blunt he thinks I'm full of crap! So me being a smart alec I wore my "Gone Squatchin" hat to get him riled up.....which it worked. But It kinda back fired on me because I found myself under attack by everyone at camp. I took it like a champ though and let them speak their mind. I refuse to try and change peoples minds on the subject. Bigfoot is right up there with religion and politics on the subjects NOT to debate over.

Anyway, one day we hiked several miles up a small stream valley fishing for Native Brook Trout. I was truly amazed at how beautiful this area was. It really reminded me of the mountains I hunted in Colorado. Granted the terrain wasn't nearly as steep and treacherous but the look and feel was extremely close. The others fished and I secretly Squtached....lol  I looked for sign everywhere I went and I actually found some potential stick and tree formations but they were so random and scattered that I think they naturally occurred. The area could possibly hold some Squatch though. I wish I would of had more time to explore. I did find this though What do you all think?? 


If it's a Squatch it's a tiny little one! These are most likely those toe shoes from a little kid walking along the creek. I just thought it was funny!

Here are a couple reports from BFRO website from the area that I was in. These are all pretty close to where I was.
http://www.bfro.net/GDB/show_report.asp?id=4478
http://www.bfro.net/GDB/show_report.asp?id=43758
http://www.bfro.net/GDB/show_report.asp?id=1134

No comments:

Post a Comment