Powered By Blogger

Friday, May 23, 2014

Does Bigfoot attack people??

Pretty good article on the possibility of Bigfoot attacking humans and the authors theory of why. I wholeheartedly believe that some of the aggressive behavior reported by some is territorial in nature.  I mean we humans take issue with a complete stranger coming in and making themselves at home in our house...why would Bigfoot be any different. I also would imagine an adult female Bigfoot showing similar protective traits as a bear or even human female. So there is most definitely some territorial,dominance, and protective elements to some of these accounts

But where I differ from the author is, I believe that Squatch sometimes prey on humans. An elder adult Squatch that can't hunt on it's own anymore and might be starving, would without hesitation eat a human. That's my opinion, take it or leave it. I know it's a scary thought but it happens occasionally with Black Bear and they are normally pretty docile towards humans. I'm NOT saying that you should be scared to go into the woods. These types of occurrences aren't the norm and are probably quite rare.  I guess time will tell as more research is done in this field and the Bigfoot is discovered.



http://cryptid.hubpages.com/hub/Bigfoot-Attack-Does-Bigfoot-Ever-Attack-People

1 comment:

  1. I agree, and some of them are likely to be psychologically aberrant just like some humans are and be psychopathic killers who will kill a human in their territory REGARDLESS of prompting by hunger as a reason for doing so.

    ReplyDelete