Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Neck Deep in Bear!

Hello all! Here are some pictures from my Squatchin adventure last night. Nothing remarkable and no crazy feelings other than am I going to come face to face with the Black Bear that is leaving all this sign around. I couldn't get away from his sign, it was literally everywhere!

I went to a different area of operation last night. It's the same woods as the gifting site but just a mile or so away. I hate to do this all the time but if you read my blog post http://squatchinluver.blogspot.com/2014/04/why-do-bigfoot-make-loud-howls-and-for.html It is the area where the Big Fella came from when he answered my wood knocks. It is steep and rugged terrain as evidenced by the Bear sign. A Bear isn't going to be making bedding sites in an area of high human traffic!! All though I didn't have any Squatch activity I did see some possible old sign. There were some tree breaks that looked like they were made by a Squatch. I also found some weeks old tracks that looked  fishy but they were made in less than perfect soil and I couldn't differentiate from Bear tracks.




















The last two pics are slide marks from someone or something that came down the steep bank. As you can see they were made by a flat footed creature...human or Squatch. I must apologize also for the blurriness in some of the pics. I was on edge with the Bear sign and I rushed a lot of these. The fourth from the bottom is the possible old Squatch track. There are toes marks I promise. It was getting dark and my I phone has it's limitations.

No comments:

Post a Comment