Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

I love this job!!

Have you ever heard the saying, "when you do what you love to do, you never have to work a day in your life"?? Ok, ok, this isn't my job. It's my hobby but I do love it! One of the perks of this hobby is meeting great people who have the same crazy interests and hobby as you. Let's face it, the people that KNOW Bigfoot is real is as rare as Bigfoot its self. So we tend to flock to like minded individuals and some awesome friendships are created from this commonality.

Mike Brookreson is a fellow researcher from Texas that I have become great friends with. He is my Bigfoot confidant, and my go to guy when in need of advice. He's the only Bigfoot researcher that I can shoot a message from the field and get instant advice. We have been comparing notes for a several months now and it's shocking the similarities between the Texas Squatch and the Pa Squatch. In the upcoming months I will be detailing a lot more about that.

For now I want to give you guys an introductory look into the great work Mike has been putting in down there in the great State of Texas. They say EVERYTHING is bigger in the Texas, why not a BIGfoot!








No comments:

Post a Comment