Powered By Blogger

Monday, June 23, 2014

Stick pilings and nests

Stick pilings or nests as some suggest are a pretty interesting phenomena in the world of Bigfooting. Some are a simple pile of sticks and others are very intricately made and very detailed mega structures that would make Frank Lloyd Write proud. Some of these structures have an opening underneath to crawl in and hide and others are the traditional nest style where you lay on top. The one I found last week appeared to be the start of the crawl underneath type of nest. The photos below show how much time and effort goes into the making of these things.




A few weeks ago I told you about my buddy and fellow Bigfoot researcher from the great State of Texas, Mike Brookreson and how he and I were comparing field notes and getting some pretty similar data. He just sent me a video of a huge mega stick structure/nest that I want to share with you all. Of course in true Texas style its incredibly "bigger" than the one I found! Enjoy...




No comments:

Post a Comment