Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

BFRO Report 4117: Sasquatch moves out of a squat position to a run when hit by vehicle head lights

BFRO Report 4117: Sasquatch moves out of a squat position to a run when hit by vehicle head lights



When I was in my early twenties I lived in the little College town of Indiana Pennsylvania. I had just started bow hunting and I had no place to go since I was new to the area. I eventually met a few guys that had some local connections that had a place to hunt and they invited me to go. It was awesome hunting and the deer, turkey, and grouse were plentiful. This particular night one friend and myself head out for an evening hunt. The property was old reclaimed strip mines that sat on the outskirts of town off of Rt 286. The plan was to walk together for a few hundred yards and then go in opposite directions to our chosen stand sites. At the end of our hunt, we would meet at the same spot and walk out together.



It was a very windy evening and there wasn't much in the way of deer movement. A front seemed to be moving in and the sky was darkening. As I sat patiently waiting for a deer to appear I hear this blood curdling, high pitched scream that can only be described as a woman being stabbed to death. It scared the living heck out me and because of the wind I couldn't tell the direction of the scream. But it was definitely inside of 100 yards and I was petrified. All of the sudden I see a deer come flying past my perch with total unbridled fear in its eyes. What the heck made that noise and where in the heck is it?



The sky was darkening by the minute and I usually make a habit of staying in my stand till well after dark to lessen the likely hood of spooking deer, but NOT tonight!I started down the ladder, knees wobbling from fear. I hit the ground and turn at the sound of stick crack to see my hunting partner 15 yards and closing. I already knew by the look at his face that he heard it too. "What the frick was that??" were his words (the G rated version). I said that I had no clue and that we should get moving because of the dark. On the ride back to town we tried every rational explanation as to what made that scream. Everything from a deer to a porcupine and everything in between. Nothing made sense to us and eventually after several weeks we quit worrying about it.



Fast forward to 2011 when I started getting back into the Bigfoot realm. I had just found the BFRO data base and I was in heaven. I browsed every report I could and was fascinated with all of the first hand accounts by eye witnesses. I have to admit that eye witnesses are the biggest reason for my unwavering belief in Sasquatch. I am of the opinion that not every person is lying so that leaves a large percentage of witnesses that are telling the truth about seeing a Bigfoot. But anyway, I was browsing the Pennsylvania sighting reports and I started with the county I currently live in, then I browsed the county that I grew up in, and then I noticed Indiana county. I clicked on the BFRO Report 4117 and read the eye witness account and realized it was the same location that I used to hunt in. I almost fell over in shock. Could that of been a Bigfoot that made that scream or is this just a huge coincidence???



Please if anyone has any suggestions as to what they think might of made that scream. I am all ears! This blog is for openly discussing Bigfoot and I encourage dialogue. If there is a rational explanation I would  love to hear it.




No comments:

Post a Comment