Powered By Blogger

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Detailed Interview-Hunter shoots Bigfoot

I honestly don't know how anyone can listen to this interview and not believe this guy. I must admit that it doesn't make me overly happy that he shot this individual. With that said it's not fair to judge a person's actions or reaction to what he perceived to be a threat to his well being. Anyone can say what they would of done in his shoes from the relative security of their home. But until your in the same exact situation, please withhold judgement. I'm posting this interview just to add to the many, many,many face to face encounters that people all over the country and abroad have had with Sasquatch. If you discredit 90% of them, that still leaves a large amount of encounters with no other option than to be nothing less than Bigfoot. So if you have the time and inclination please listen and comment if you feel I am wrong. Happy Squatchin..........




No comments:

Post a Comment